Booking Terms & Conditions (Please read before booking)
- Full online payment is required at the time of booking
- Customers must bring their own clubs and they must be clean (not soiled from course)
- Under 16 year olds must be supervised by an adult
- No under 13 year olds without an active golf handicap
- Social distancing rules to be followed at all times
- You can cancel your booking by contacting us at email@example.com or 071-9650619
- If you cancel your booking by 4.00pm the previous day you will be eligible for a refund, Cancellations made after this or no shows will not be refunded
- The booking is completely transferable. Therefore, should you be unable to attend you can offer the booking to someone else such as a family member or friend
Complete your Booking here:
PACKAGES FOR A ONE HOUR BOOKING
Below are suggestions for how you could use the time to get the most out one hour on the Golf Simulator.
Use a 10-minute slot on the range to warm up and get used to the simulator.
Play the par 3 competition. 5 holes with three shots on each hole. The closest shot to the pin
Competition mode. A points-based competition over 4 different distances under the pressure of a timed competition.
One person will be able to map their full bag, including ball data and club data. Or play 9 holes.
Play either the par three competition or the competition mode and play, Play some golf holes with remaining time.
Recommended for 1-2 players. Play the 9 holes on our fabulous tCG software. Get the experience of playing the back nine of augusta.
PACKAGES FOR A Two HOUR BOOKING
Below are suggestions for how you could use the time to get the most out two hours on the Golf Simulator.
Use a 10-minute slot on the range to warm up and get Familar with the simulator.
Play the closest to the pin and competition mode. Then finish with 9 holes to cap off the experience.
play 18 holes at one of the top courses in the world, including 18 holes at augusta or royal portrush.
Play 9 holes at one of the top courses on the planet.